mardi 26 janvier 2010

CG signs with O'neal


O'NEAL will be supporting Cedric as he embarks on the 2010 World Cup season alongside his other sponsors, including OAKLEY, PANARACER, EL GALLO, VALLNORD BIKE PARK, MAVIC, SELLE SAN MARCO, HOPE, ROCK SHOX, SRAM, LEZYNE, MRP, A2Z, LEATT BRACE, PEDRO'S, X1 RACING SUSPENSION, CAT EYE, JAGWIRE, PRE-SPORT, FREELAP...

After missing most of the 2009 season due to injury Cedric is now back to full health and fitness and training hard in preperation for the 2010 World Cup DH and 4X race season.

The 31 year old Andorran resident has signed a 3 year contract with O'NEAL and starts 2010 wearing O'NEAL helmets, protection and gloves.

Cedric GRACIA:

"I'm happy about my deal with O'NEAL; since I sign the deal for 3 years, I am already working hard with the designer to develop signature products! I want to say thanks to O'NEAL to give me the opportunity to work together and be part of the family : )

Having O'NEAL part of my private structure “CG RACING BRIGADE “ means a lot to me, a new couple is born !"

...Last question (but not least) about CG Racing Brigade...which bike ??

Many rumors are talking about CG riding on a Sunn Bicycle for 2010...back in the days ? It's just rumors, nothing's confirmed yet. So...wait & see !!!

Aucun commentaire: